Sunday, April 26, 2009

I FINALLY GOT MY GIRL!!!


As a mom to two very active boys, I often wondered what it would be like to have a girl. Well, now I finally have my little girl; of course, she is of the four-legged variety.

Meet Zoey, the newest addition to my very active family. We found and fell in love with Zoey at the local animal shelter. Or should I say, my soon to be 6 year old son fell in love with her. Zoey is a much awaited birthday gift to our son. He has been asking for a beagle puppy since he was 2 and after years of begging his daddy, daddy has finally complied.

Zoey is actually a beagle and terrier mix. She has the markings of a beagle but has the face and size of a Jack Russell terrier. She is very active and will definitely keep this house hopping. She's already confiscated my slippers and my shoes and has gotten into the garbage can. Yuck!!! Now I just need to make sure she stays away from my beads!