Wednesday, April 1, 2009

KIDS = GREY HAIR

Well we survived the allergy screening last week and yes, my eldest son does suffer from allergies. Considering both my husband and I are chronic allergy sufferers, I guess it was inevitable both my kids would follow suit. Fortunately, he is only allergic to most grasses and some trees so Springtime is the worst time of year for him. Fortunately, he doesn't have to have shots at this time. Thank goodness because he screamed bloody murder during the scratch test. He is such a drama king!

I thought this would end the continuous round robin of doctor visits but unfortunately, his allergist detected a heart murmur and recommended that he be seen by his pediatrician. So yesterday off we went to have his heart checked. As a result, we now have an appointment with a pediatric cardiologist tomorrow. It is probably nothing but they want to be certain. Needless to say, I think I have at least twenty new grey hairs that have now infiltrated my already peppered head. Thank goodness for hair color!

I'll update again tomorrow following the cardiology appointment and as promised, I will post the product review by this weekend.

Have a great day!